Tuesday 14 July 2009

VEGETABLES AND FLOWERS HAMPTON 4











I went to The Telegraph Gardening Theatre and listened to the questions and answers with Helen Yemm and colleagues. I had some useful advice on my sickening Robinia Frisia. I have just checked the link out on Helen's blog. What a pity I didn't go on Tuesday as I could have listened to Ray Evison on clematis, not that I have much problems growing my 50 clematis, but always interested in learning more. I have had some moderate success taking cuttings and must take some more soon. Time is always in short supply for us gardeners.

3 comments:

  1. Cheers for another visit.

    Thanks also for Helen Yemm's blog link. I often read her 'Thorny problems' column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm going to have to catch up on the other posts on this show, they must've been while I was gone.
    Roy Evison would've been great to listen too! I've bought a couple of his clematis this year, Peppermint is an Evison clematis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob glad to oblige
    Catherine Peppermint interesting name not one I have seen. They churn them out so.

    ReplyDelete