Monday 27 July 2020

JULY EXTRAVAGANZA


The front garden is such a delight with the Dahlias joining in with various white phlox, fuschia, Crocosmia and a few Agapanthus in pots to add to the kaleidoscope.














































Once again blogger has changed and I can no longer adjust sizes as I have in the past not to mention being able to make spaces as easily to add comments having spent ages so far today I have had enough maybe next time I will plan it better. 






The hanging baskets are flourishing thanks to Mike's care. Much admired and even had someone cadging cuttings from the fuschia today although he clearly had come prepared.



The agapanthus always grow better for me in pots and look nice in the border.


This is a new dahlia because I lost several during the winter having forgotten to cover with soil they became too dry.





2 comments:

  1. Joanne, it all looks so great. I feel like this summer has been really kind to my garden, and it looks like the same for yours. However, my dahlias have still not bloomed. I think I'll dig them up and put them in the greenhouse this fall and grow them on in spring early. That way they can get a head start. Thanks for the reminder about the dahlias. I've not taken much notice of them lately. :)~~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, I'm glad you are still blogging! I cleaned my blog roll today a bit and saw dozens of blogs that went silent in 2012, 2015, 2017... Some blog spaces are for sale, and some have been hacked.
    Your garden is beautiful as always! I love your big pictures and cheerful atmosphere of your blog. Thank you so much! Stay safe! Happy gardening and Happy blogging! Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete