Wednesday 20 July 2016

EARLY MORNING


Early morning mists in the woods inviting but today I will leave the dog walking to Mike.


A birds eye view of the garden with Clematis Julia Correvon on the rose on the fence.


A bit lacking in colour but soon all will change with the Crocosmia and Phlox about to burst into flower and the dahlias also starting to flower.


Another inviting view of the woods.

Some time ago I took a video to capture the bird song you can listen to it on this post -
 http://joanne-orangecottages.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/rose-extravaganza.html 

and another I took of the bird song in the woods
http://joanne-orangecottages.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/birdsong-in-wild-woods.html

5 comments:

  1. How pretty your garden looks in the misty light xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love your garden views and the bird song is wonderful!

    Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could listen to the birdsong all day! Your garden looks full of promise, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start to my morning! Thank you

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for showing your lovely garden

    ReplyDelete