Saturday 24 December 2016

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.



The above was taken at Newlands Corner in February on one of my walks with Meg, how lucky we are to have such lovely countryside to enjoy.

I decided it was probably one of the most seasonal photos I have to hand, as I mostly spend this season busy indoors and yes I still have some outdoor jobs to do, such as pruning the remainder of my roses, but another few days wait won't do any harm.

This year has been a mixed year with ups and downs with health but certainly ups to end the year thank goodness.

The family has expanded now with four Grandchildren to spend time with and enjoy.

I would like to wish all my friends a Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely view of where you live! Thanks for sharing.

    Glad you've had more ups in this past year and enjoy your four grands.

    Have a lovely Christmas and a great 2017 ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you and your family, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Happy and healthy new year wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shot Joanne! Happy New Year and a belated Happy Christmas. I'm thrilled to hear you have more grandchildren. That's just lovely. Was thinking of you this morning as I heard the birds sing. Hope all is well in your 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments so sorry for such belated posting, Blogger has changed dashboard layout and quite lost all these comments. It is no where near as user friendly as it was.

    ReplyDelete